Executive Leadership 17 Learning Session II
04/13/2018 - 04/14/2018
Omni San Antonio Hotel at The Colonnade, 9821 Colonnade Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78230 (View Map)
Add to Calendar
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Texas Association of Community Health Centers’ Executive Leadership Initiative, a highly successful program supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care. The program focuses on specific leadership challenges including employee engagement, organizational change management and developing leadership communication skills that lead to improved staff engagement and patient satisfaction; provides on-site health center consulting services to support and address individual health center challenges and supports your center’s efforts to prepare for and/or maintain PCMH accreditation.
The Executive Leadership Initiative program objectives are to work with the leadership teams of health centers to:
- Increase the effectiveness of each member of the center's leadership team;
- Enhance the team's ability to work together to accomplish the mission of the center;
- Improve overall staff engagement and increase the center's reputation as a work place of choice;
- Develop and implement a succession plan for each leadership team member; and
- Lessen staff turnover, particularly in key leadership positions.
The cutoff date to make reservation into the room block is Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Go to https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/san-antonio/meetings/tachc-executive-leadership-17This session is for participating teams in the Learning Year. If you are interested in participating contact Daniel Diaz